How to edit the Theme’s HTML (CSS)?
- Click on User icon (Account)
- Click Settings
- Near the Website Theme you will find a button “Edit Theme”
- If it is a Custom theme, you will see a button “Edit HTML” on top. If you have that - Edit your HTML and CSS there.
- Read the Custom theme guide
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the HTML, go down, and click “Advanced options”, there, you will find “Add custom CSS”
How can I see what CSS styles are applied to the Element X on a page?
- Use a Safari or a Chrome.
- Right click on the element
- Select “Inspect element”
- In the HTML inspector you will see your element tag is selected
- Check thet a “Style” button is selected in the Inspector
- On the right side, you will see what CSS styles are applied to the Element, and you can play with them by enabling or editing each style.
How can I change the font (color) of the Element X on a page
- Inspect the element, check it’s style
- Note the element’s
style. Also note the parent element’s
- Find it in a CSS of a theme. Example:
id="load" in CSS will be
- Note that some elements can have a
:hover, which is used when the mouse is hovering on top of the element.
- If you don’t know what is a CSS selector for font or color - click here
How can I use custom fonts?
- Read this
- Select a custom font, for example from Google Fonts
- Add the custom font loading in HTML and CSS. Google fonts will show you the code.
Is it possible to align Element X centred to the page?
- Sure, inspect the element, search for “css center” and edit the css.
- For a lazy ones:
Text in Element X looks too bold
- Inspect the element
- Play with the
- Search for a scrolling images java script
- Read it’s documentation, it will say exactly how to add it